- July 30, 2020
- Posted by: user
- Category: Uncategorized
- When we met candidates in our office we provide specific instructions on where to come & what to do as we have an unmanned reception area. It is amazing how many people cannot follow the instructions & end up wandering around the floor like lost lambs.
- We always ask the person who meets & greets the candidate for their impressions. At times some candidates will treat the first person they meet in an offhand manner & the person that interviews them differently.
What does this mean for us:
- Can’t follow instructions
- No attention to detail
- Likely to need follow up to ensure they are prepared for any interviews.
- Does the candidate have a power or ego problem?
- Are they self-aware?
We look for trends in behaviour during the recruitment process that could indicate how someone would behave & perform in a role. Several small things can quickly add up. And we have not even got to the interview stage!