- July 30, 2020
- Posted by: user
- Category: Recruitment
We are working with a client to bring very specialised talent from overseas. There are some common themes that ask questions about. There is romantic view of NZ being the land of beautiful landscapes & the Lord of the Rings!
However, their questions are often very pragmatic & can vary depending on the country they are from. But here are the general themes they want to know:
- Relocations cost policy?
- Best to sell house before they move to NZ or rent out?
- How to get short term furnished accommodation for the first months?
- What should they bring over?
- Cost of living in NZ?
- What suburbs to live in?
- Introduction to an Immigration Consultant, what is the immigration process – what information do they need to provide & how long will that take.
- If they have children, then there are questions about schooling & timing.