- July 30, 2020
- Posted by: user
- Category: Uncategorized
The cat/ impermanence post had many positive comments so thought I would do a Friday Philosophy Post.
My dog has taught me
- Patience – he sits so nicely when he waits for his food or chilling on the coach
- Enthusiasm for a new day, boy is he excited first thing. It rubs off when those around you are positive & happy
- Exercise is important, good for your body & mind. I must have walked 10, 000’s km & enjoyed every bit of it
- He is a pure breed but is twice as big as he should be. Far from perfect but lovable. We need to learn that for ourselves & others
- A look conveys love. Dogs & owners both produce oxytocin (love hormone) when they look at each other
- He is always happy to see me no matter what. Unconditional love. Nothing better
- Sleep is good
- When the cat died (seems pathetic given Friday’s events) he was there & business as usual, I thought build a bridge & get on with things.
Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness Lao Tzu Chinese philosopher